Now that we’ve celebrated the 4th of July, you likely have had time to reflect on this past school year. As a dedicated educator, you well may be working on professional development or, at the least, thinking about it. While teachers (and students) know how quickly the rest of summer can pass, there’s still time to take a PBS TeacherLine‘s online facilitated, six-week course before school starts.
Courses start Wednesday, July 11th. Below are the BONUS TERM courses open for enrollment now:
- TECH340 Evaluating and Organizing Internet Resources and Content, Grades K-12, eligible 2 credits | Syllabus
- TECH300 The Computer for Personal Productivity, Grades K-12, eligible 2 credits | Syllabus
- RDLA340 Teaching Reading in the Content Areas, Grades 3-12, eligible 2 credits | Syllabus
- MATH430 Seeing Math: Proportional Reasoning, Grades 6-12, eligible 2 credits | Syllabus
- STEM420 Inspire Elementary Students with Engineering, Grades PreK-6, eligible 2 credits | Syllabus
- INST342 Teaching with Primary Sources for the Library of Congress, Grades 3-12, eligible 3 credits | Syllabus