This video was created as part of an application to become a 2014 PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovator. Now through February 8, 2016, you can apply to be a 2016 PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovator. Whether you’re flipping your classroom, integrating tablets and mobile devices, using game-based learning to engage your students or doing more with digital media and technology, PBS LearningMedia wants to hear from you.
Of the six reasons to submit your application, four involve the FREE PD that includes:
1. Virtual trainings
2. Access to exclusive resources and events
3. Membership into a robust professional learning community
4. Chance to be one of 54 Lead Digital Innovators receiving an all-expense paid trip to Denver, CO & this year’s ISTE conference for in-person training
And (#5) this recognition and training can inspire and lead colleagues to use technology in innovative ways in their classrooms.
The class of 2015 PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovators has been making headlines all year with accomplishments that include:
• Being named state Teacher of the Year
• Co-presenting with PBS at prestigious conferences
• Mentoring their peers
• Appearing on their local PBS stations
• And many, many more…
Don’t just imagine the opportunities the PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovators program has in store for you; take the next step and APPLY now through 2/8/16.
Lastly (#6), regardless of whether you’re chosen, the application process can be great professional development in itself.