Resources to Share with Families of younger children:
- PBS KIDS is launching a weekday newsletter during the COVID-19 emergency to share activities and tips families can use to keep children playing and learning at home.
- The PBS KIDS 24/7 channel offers anytime access to trusted educational series for kids ages 2-8 (check local listings).
- PBS KIDS for Parents offers information, activities and tips, including this article on “How to Talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus”
- The PBS KIDS Games app offers nearly 200 educational games that can be downloaded for offline play anytime, anywhere. Learn more about these and PBS KIDS’ other apps HERE .
- The PBS KIDS Video app is available on mobile, tablet and connected TV devices and offers on-demand educational videos, and a livestream of the PBS KIDS 24/7 channel. No subscription required.